Thursday, December 01, 2005

Maine Gandhi ko nahi maara

First of all Thanks a ton dear friend Shruthi who referred me to this site. Infact didn't refer but sent her own blogger link which gave me idea to be part of it. It's difficult for me to talk to anybody abt myself so thought this could be the place where i can talk to myself. Very quickly i get bored of things but I hope this will stay and work good for me. So here I start.

Yesterday night Iwatched a Bollywood movie "Maine Gandhi ko nahi maara". It touched me to heart, how simple things can make difference in your life. I liked it and enjoyed it, especially the poem in the movie.....

Himmat karne waalon ki haar nahi hoti....

don't remember it completely now, will complete it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Shruthi said...

Hey Bhupi! I am so glad you started a blog.. :) Yes, it will help if you write everything down!